Amber Kinetics is a rapidly growing high-tech manufacturer of utility-scale, flywheel energy storage systems. We are recruiting an ambitious, versatile team to build a revolutionary company focused on creating breakthrough products for a renewable energy future. Founded six years ago, our company has already grown from 10 to 35 employees over the past two years.
We seek an experienced, yet hands-on, Accounting Manager/Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for our headquarters operation as well as our first mass production factory scheduled to open in 2017.
- Perform or Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Payroll, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare budgets, financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Manage and develop staff
- Oversee the banking function. Manage lines of credit.
- At least 7 years accounting and management experience including 3+ years previous experience in a manufacturing company
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, high energy, initiative and creativity and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in fast-growth, entrepreneurial environment a plus.
- Cost accounting expertise a plus.
Amber Kinetics is an equal opportunity employer.
Contact: jobs()Replace this text with the (at) symbol()amberkinetics.com