Amber Kinetics is looking for an Engineering Project Management Specialist (EPMS) to document and manage team schedules and activities. The EMPS will create and track project schedules, monitor team workloads, and manage utilization of engineering resources and facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to play a key role in the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing startup company.
Required Experience and Skills
- B.S. in any Engineering discipline or related STEM field
- 0-3 years of experience in a technical or project management role
- Highly organized, proactive and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience with project management and team communication platforms such as Wrike, Jira, and Slack
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Understanding of renewable energy and energy storage concepts
A good fit with our team is important – we value collaboration, enthusiasm, creativity, flexibility, tenacity, individual responsibility and attention to detail.
Please send your resume to careers+engprojectmgr()Replace this text with the (at) symbol()amberkinetics.com
Amber Kinetics is developing a game-changing, low-cost, grid scale energy storage technology. We have partnerships with major utilities, and strong financial backing. Our team has a broad and deep skill set, encompassing multiple engineering disciplines, as well as project development. We offer competitive compensation, and a healthy work-life balance. Our Headquarters is in Union City, CA. Amber Kinetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary and equity package commensurate with experience
- 401k matching plan