Product Manager-Market Analyst
This unique position will be crucial in giving direction for the company to launch its kinetic energy storage product in an exciting and growing space. Identifying Product-Market fit and driving Go-to Market strategies for new geographies and use cases are core responsibilities.
- Perform Market research to identify TAM, SAM and market segmentation for Energy Storage use cases.
- Ability to analyze vast amounts of data from existing markets and new markets, and to convert findings into actionable insights.
- Maintain electricity tariffs and run energy storage models like Homer Energy and StorageVet.
- Build and maintain customer economics models to identify value proposition and determine storage sizing and optimization.
- Act as a Voice of the Customer and articulate customer needs to prioritize features and build product roadmaps.
- Work closely with the product development teams on feature specifications, representing the voice of the user, and making decisions about implementation and resource trade-off
- Assist in creating and maintaining marketing materials like data sheets and marketing presentations.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Sales, BD and Engineering.
Required Experience and Skills
- B.S. from an accredited University
- 2-3 years of experience doing product management and market research.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly learn and wear multiple hats in the product management team.
- Ability to work collaboratively and deliver high-quality projects
- Must be highly self-motivated and driven to get results even when no-one is watching
Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience in electric power industry
- Experience with Energy Storage
- Experience in Data Analytics and Marketing Communications
- Startup experience strongly desirable
At Amber Kinetics, we value a healthy work-life balance, engineering-driven decision-making, and developer autonomy and agency. We offer and encourage opportunities for personal and technical growth, and the chance to pioneer new technologies and architectures to solve consequential problems. The company aims to develop the world-leading energy storage technology to catalyze the renewable energy revolution and is looking for candidates that share that vision and dedication.
Company Description – Amber Kinetics is developing a game-changing low-cost grid-scale energy storage technology. We have partnerships with major utilities and strong financial backing. Our team has a broad and deep skill set encompassing multiple engineering disciplines as well as project development. We offer competitive compensation and equity packages, and a healthy work-life balance. Our headquarters is located in Union City, CA. Amber Kinetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to careers+product()Replace this text with the (at) symbol()amberkinetics.com
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary and equity package commensurate with experience
- 401k matching plan