Amber Kinetics, the leading manufacturer of long discharge duration flywheel energy storage technology, is seeking a Staff Accountant to assist our team in a wide range of general finance related duties. This role potentially involves a significant project and will offer you real-world exposure to the finance function in a high tech company. The ideal candidate for the position will have strong accounting knowledge to supports various corporate accounting functions in a fast-paced environment.
Duration of assignment: 4 – 5 months
- Assist in managing suppliers invoices ensure they are paid accurately and on time.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet ledgers.
- Assist in month-end financial book closing.
- Review accounting records of our international legal entities.
- Partner closely with business units to review, analyze, and implement standards that directly impact capital assets/fixed assets accounting.
- Assist in preparation of audit work papers for external final review and audit.
- Prepare, review, and verify the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records, account reconciliations and analyses on an as-needed basis.
- Assist in designing and documenting internal controls.
- Participate in the NetSuite ERP implementation.
- Other corporate accounting duties or supervision of duties as assigned.
- B.S. in Accounting and or Finance with 1-2 years of experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized; good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to gain experience in working in a multi-national environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
About Amber Kinetics
Amber Kinetics designs and manufactures kinetic energy storage systems based on advanced flywheel technology. Our product is the world’s first cost-effective, four-hour flywheel energy storage system for utility-scale applications. Our mission is to accelerate global adoption of energy storage by commercializing our advanced, cost-disruptive flywheel technology to provide a lower cost and higher performing alternative to fossil fuel generation.
Please send resume to careers+accounting()Replace this text with the (at) symbol()amberkinetics.com