Amber Kinetics is currently seeking an individual who has in-depth experience with NetSuite One World ERP. The individual in this role will serve as the “go to” for all ERP stakeholders, perform updates, promote adoption and expand the functionality. This person will be a leader in setting policy and procedures for the organization as it relates to our ERP system. The Systems Administrator will work to maximize efficiency and ensure the organization is capitalizing on the full features and benefits of NetSuite.
- Assist project team with installation management and training for the company’s NetSuite implementation.
- Lead and audit testing results for functional tasks required to assure system capability on an ongoing basis
- Adjust templates, manage interfaces, and customize forms and workflows, create and maintain reports, supplement reporting when requested
- Implement security policies, including field-level security, list view rights, sharing rules, and general user permissions control to reduce risks around the sensitive product, customer and opportunity data.
- Manage case support calls and act as a primary interface with NetSuite customer support and account management
- Manage new releases and efficiently roll out new features
- Maintain and improve training materials and training curriculum, and assist with the onboarding of new employees
- Perform audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Perform data loading and merging/mapping processes as required.
- Gather requirements to implement configuration changes including the definition of workflow and approval processes and custom optimization
- Review time-based workflow and manufacturing schedules and other MRP functions for accuracy and effectiveness
- Resolve error and debug logs. For any external application that synchronizes data, see if a new error pattern has developed.
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of NetSuite OneWorld and successful expansion on those capabilities using custom scripts and/or integration with external systems
- 5 years experience as ERP Administrator, in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable with integrating internal small-scale server based and cloud-based data into ERP on an ongoing basis
- Ability to manage maintenance and support
- Ability to manage and design new customizations when necessary as business operations and personnel evolve
- Understanding of Business Process Flows & Rules, and Change management procedures
- Experienced in migrating data and deploying 3rd party tools to integrate with NetSuite for Product Lifecycle Management
Amber Kinetics designs and manufactures kinetic energy storage systems based on advanced flywheel technology. Our product is the world’s first cost-effective, four-hour flywheel energy storage system for utility-scale applications. Our mission is to accelerate global adoption of energy storage by commercializing our advanced, cost-disruptive flywheel technology to provide a lower cost and higher performing alternative to fossil fuel generation.
We offer competitive compensation and a healthy work-life balance. Our Headquarters is in Union City, CA. Amber Kinetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Compensation and benefits
- Salary and equity package commensurate with experience
- 401k Matching
Please send your resume to careers+erpadmin()Replace this text with the (at) symbol()amberkinetics.com